I am pursuing my PhD in Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, where I have the privilege of being advised by Professor Satya. My research interests include mobile systems and edge computing. I am fortunate enough to be funded by an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.
- Ajalon: Simplifying the authoring of wearable cognitive assistants. Truong An Pham, Junjue Wang, Roger Iyengar, Yu Xiao, Padmanabhan Pillai, Roberta Klatzky, Mahadev Satyanarayanan. In Software: Practice and Experience, May 2021.
- OpenRTiST: End-to-End Benchmarking for Edge Computing. Shilpa George, Thomas Eiszler, Roger Iyengar, Haithem Turki, Ziqiang Feng, Junjue Wang, Padmanabhan Pillai, Mahadev Satyanarayanan. In IEEE Pervasive Computing, October 2020.
- Towards scalable edge-native applications. Junjue Wang, Ziqiang Feng, Shilpa George, Roger Iyengar, Padmanabhan Pillai, and Mahadev Satyanarayanan. In Proceedings of the 4th ACM/IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing, November 2019.
- Towards Practical Differentially Private Convex Optimization. Roger Iyengar, Joseph P. Near, Dawn Song, Om Thakkar, Abhradeep Thakurta, and Lun Wang. In Proceedings of the 40th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, May 2019.
- Automated analysis of privacy requirements for mobile apps. Sebastian Zimmeck, Ziqi Wang, Lieyong Zou, Roger Iyengar, Bin Liu, Florian Schaub, Shomir Wilson, Norman Sadeh, Steven M. Bellovin, and Joel Reidenberg. In Proceedings of the Network and Distributed System Security Symposium, March 2017.
- Simulating Edge Computing Environments to Optimize Application Experience James R. Blakley, Roger Iyengar, Michel Roy. CMU-CS-20-135, November 2020.